Thursday, October 7, 2010

Your days are numbered, trees.

I'm usually the last person to get excited about chopping down a tree. I love trees! Seriously, trees rule.

But despite driving past our house a million times before I spotted the For Sale sign, I had never even noticed it. It is situated within a grove of overgrown shrubs and arborvitae. I never knew arborvitae could get this large, and even our arborist seemed a little impressed.
 Is there a house back there?
Look how tall they are! They tower over our 2-story house.

Looks like these bad boys, plus their little shrubby friends, and their pal juniper Joe are all coming out some time in November. I am pretty stoked to actually see what the front of our house looks like.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dulcie, nice to have you back. Being a tree fanatic myself, I know when they gotta go. What's the point in fixing up a house if you can't see it right? Although judging from what I can see of it, looks to be in pretty good shape. Can't wait for the reveal.. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Omar! Glad you stopped by... and yes, these trees just have to go! Now I'm off to catch up with your foursquare.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...