Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flea market friend

I've been on the lookout for a cheap and interesting cabinet for our downstairs bathroom. I love this bathroom but it is sadly lacking storage. I've been haunting the local flea markets in search of just the right thing but so far I've come up empty-handed.

But I did find this fellow. I'm not sure that Tyler approves.

He is a doorstop!

I think he's cute. But I want to paint him, because the weird splotchy black & white look he's got going isn't doing it for me. What would be a fun color? I could just do white or black, but I was thinking he might look nice in something a little more bold? Like yellow? Red? Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Sweet -- got me a doggie doorstop too. Except mine is a dachshund. Comes in pretty handy, like keeping my real dachshund in the kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I need a dachshund doorstop! (I have a really one as well, and she doesn't stop any doors).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...