Sunday, April 3, 2011

A light pink room

I've been thinking about redoing my 19-mo-old's room when she is ready to move out of her crib. She is far, far from ready so it may be a while (and I may go ahead and paint first).

Here is her room right now. Of course, it is the same yellowish cream that the entire house was painted before we moved in. It is a nice room with slanted ceilings under the eaves, but plenty of head room in general.

A pink room for a girl seems very trite, but I saw the following photo over at Design*Sponge and I loved how the pink is used. Just a blush of pink:
This photo is from a D*S house tour full of endlessly lovely rooms. Definitely worth a visit.

I might even want to go lighter pink than that photo, but I just love the glow that it gives the space. I need to head to Benjamin Moore and pick up some swatches.

1 comment:

  1. i like the idea of a really light, light pink. her room is pretty cute now though. lots of character.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...